BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Spirit of Giving Network has been selected as the official charity partner for the Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl. The nationally televised game will give the Spirit of Giving Network the unique opportunity to help showcase the tremendous spirit of giving found at the heart of the Boca Raton community. Created by ESPN, the game will be played on December 23, 2014 at FAU Stadium in Boca Raton.
Spirit of Giving Network is seeking volunteers to assist in a variety of events taking place in the week leading up to game day. “Bowl Week” is set to include a welcome event, beach bash, youth clinics and a golf tournament. “The bowl presents a wonderful opportunity to highlight what makes Boca Raton such a great place to live, work and play” said Doug Paton, board president of the Spirit of Giving Network. “We are thrilled to be working with ESPN and the Boca Raton Bowl.”
A volunteer round up and orientation session will be held August 26 from 6:00p.m. – 7:30p.m. at JM Lexus, 5350 Sample Road in Margate. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. To RSVP please call 561-385-0144
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified