BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Spirit of Giving Network has been selected as the official charity partner for the Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl. The nationally televised game will give the Spirit of Giving Network the unique opportunity to help showcase the tremendous spirit of giving found at the heart of the Boca Raton community. Created by ESPN, the game will be played on December 23, 2014 at FAU Stadium in Boca Raton.
Spirit of Giving Network is seeking volunteers to assist in a variety of events taking place in the week leading up to game day. “Bowl Week” is set to include a welcome event, beach bash, youth clinics and a golf tournament. “The bowl presents a wonderful opportunity to highlight what makes Boca Raton such a great place to live, work and play” said Doug Paton, board president of the Spirit of Giving Network. “We are thrilled to be working with ESPN and the Boca Raton Bowl.”
A volunteer round up and orientation session will be held August 26 from 6:00p.m. – 7:30p.m. at JM Lexus, 5350 Sample Road in Margate. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. To RSVP please call 561-385-0144
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical