BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — David A. Deutsch, 41, of Brandywine Drive in West Boca is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest early this morning by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office.
According to public jail records, Deutsch was charged with DUI, hit and run and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, as well as refusing to submit to a blood alcohol test following a license suspension.
Deutsch was released on his own recognizance just before 10am. He has an extensive file with the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop