BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — David A. Deutsch, 41, of Brandywine Drive in West Boca is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest early this morning by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office.
According to public jail records, Deutsch was charged with DUI, hit and run and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, as well as refusing to submit to a blood alcohol test following a license suspension.
Deutsch was released on his own recognizance just before 10am. He has an extensive file with the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising