BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Tyler Briggs is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with child abuse — a year after serving a two day sentence for domestic battery and resisting arrest.
Briggs, 40, was arrested by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office late Wednesday night on the child abuse charge and remains behind bars. The charge states the abuse did not cause “great bodily harm.”
Briggs was sentenced Palm Beach County Judge Sheree Cunningham to the two day sentence — time served — on August 19th of 2013. Briggs had previously been charged with domestic battery, assault, theft and public intoxication.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida