BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Tyler Briggs is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with child abuse — a year after serving a two day sentence for domestic battery and resisting arrest.
Briggs, 40, was arrested by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office late Wednesday night on the child abuse charge and remains behind bars. The charge states the abuse did not cause “great bodily harm.”
Briggs was sentenced Palm Beach County Judge Sheree Cunningham to the two day sentence — time served — on August 19th of 2013. Briggs had previously been charged with domestic battery, assault, theft and public intoxication.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April