BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Tyler Briggs is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with child abuse — a year after serving a two day sentence for domestic battery and resisting arrest.
Briggs, 40, was arrested by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office late Wednesday night on the child abuse charge and remains behind bars. The charge states the abuse did not cause “great bodily harm.”
Briggs was sentenced Palm Beach County Judge Sheree Cunningham to the two day sentence — time served — on August 19th of 2013. Briggs had previously been charged with domestic battery, assault, theft and public intoxication.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing