BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca’s Lindsay Ritchhart is accused of DUI by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office.
The 28-year-old Branch Road resident was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail following her early morning arrest. She was also charged with a headlight violation.
Ritchhart’s Palm Beach County record, according to the Clerk’s office, includes fines and penalties for driving unsafely and operating a vehicle more than six months after its registration expired.
Ritchhart was released on her own recognizance for the DUI charge.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose