BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca’s Lindsay Ritchhart is accused of DUI by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office.
The 28-year-old Branch Road resident was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail following her early morning arrest. She was also charged with a headlight violation.
Ritchhart’s Palm Beach County record, according to the Clerk’s office, includes fines and penalties for driving unsafely and operating a vehicle more than six months after its registration expired.
Ritchhart was released on her own recognizance for the DUI charge.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop