BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca’s Lindsay Ritchhart is accused of DUI by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office.
The 28-year-old Branch Road resident was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail following her early morning arrest. She was also charged with a headlight violation.
Ritchhart’s Palm Beach County record, according to the Clerk’s office, includes fines and penalties for driving unsafely and operating a vehicle more than six months after its registration expired.
Ritchhart was released on her own recognizance for the DUI charge.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County