BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ted Deutch — hoping to stay in Congress — easily won Tuesday’s primary with 22,779 votes. His democratic challenger Emmanuel Morel logged only 1,677.
Democratic County Commissioner hopeful Melissa McKinlay bested Kathy Foster, 4,430 to 3,159.
Circuit Judge contestant Jessica Ticktin sailed to a successful election night with 55,181 votes to incumbent Diana Lewis’ 46,175. BocaNewsNow.com hears the local legal community was less than thrilled with Lewis’ time on the bench.
For a full rundown of who did well — and who did not — in the primary, go straight to the source. The Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website, right here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks