BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ted Deutch — hoping to stay in Congress — easily won Tuesday’s primary with 22,779 votes. His democratic challenger Emmanuel Morel logged only 1,677.
Democratic County Commissioner hopeful Melissa McKinlay bested Kathy Foster, 4,430 to 3,159.
Circuit Judge contestant Jessica Ticktin sailed to a successful election night with 55,181 votes to incumbent Diana Lewis’ 46,175. BocaNewsNow.com hears the local legal community was less than thrilled with Lewis’ time on the bench.
For a full rundown of who did well — and who did not — in the primary, go straight to the source. The Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website, right here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation