BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lea Bornstein, a 25 year old Boca Raton resident, is facing a charge of DUI and another of Marijuana Possession following her arrest Saturday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Bornstein, of Kapok Circle, was booked into jail around 3:15 in the morning Saturday and released several hours later on her own recognizance.
Bornstein is no stranger to the court system in Palm Beach County. She’s been charged with drug and traffic offenses in the past, and has more than 20 records as a defendant, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office.
Her Facebook profile reveals she studied communications at FAU, attended Boca Raton Community High School, and hails from Phoenix, AZ.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak