BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lea Bornstein, a 25 year old Boca Raton resident, is facing a charge of DUI and another of Marijuana Possession following her arrest Saturday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Bornstein, of Kapok Circle, was booked into jail around 3:15 in the morning Saturday and released several hours later on her own recognizance.
Bornstein is no stranger to the court system in Palm Beach County. She’s been charged with drug and traffic offenses in the past, and has more than 20 records as a defendant, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office.
Her Facebook profile reveals she studied communications at FAU, attended Boca Raton Community High School, and hails from Phoenix, AZ.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud