BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lea Bornstein, a 25 year old Boca Raton resident, is facing a charge of DUI and another of Marijuana Possession following her arrest Saturday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Bornstein, of Kapok Circle, was booked into jail around 3:15 in the morning Saturday and released several hours later on her own recognizance.
Bornstein is no stranger to the court system in Palm Beach County. She’s been charged with drug and traffic offenses in the past, and has more than 20 records as a defendant, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office.
Her Facebook profile reveals she studied communications at FAU, attended Boca Raton Community High School, and hails from Phoenix, AZ.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week