BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Public Library’s new art exhibit, “The Kollection by Keith,” is now on display in the entrance of the Downtown Library at 400 NW 2nd Avenue. Visitors of all ages will enjoy thirteen of artist Keith Kanouse’s unique paintings, which combine geometry and vivid colors to create a 3-D effect.
Kanouse uses his “right brain,” he says, in his work as an attorney at his law firm, Kanouse & Walker, P.A., in Boca Raton, but exercises his “left brain” by creating modern art with acrylic paint. Having never taken an art class, he has nonetheless been inspired to improve on the artwork he has viewed in notable art galleries in the United States and overseas.
When asked how he finds ideas for his works of art, Kanouse explains, “Many of my paintings are based on the place where they are to hang. The surrounding colors, furniture and furnishings give me inspiration for the style and colors of the painting.”
“The Kollection by Keith” exhibit will run through September 29, 2014. For more information about the exhibit, contact Neil Schulhoff at the Boca Raton Public Library at (561) 393-7852.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession