BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Melanie Lazo was sentenced to a pre-trial diversion program on June 1st following her arrest for allegedly resisting arrest. Lazo is back in jail this morning for DUI.
The 21-year-old Sleepy Brook Way resident was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday night and booked into jail around 11pm. She had not posted bond — nor given the option of an ROR — as of 6:20 Tuesday morning.
Lazo was previously arrested on June 1st by PBSO on the resisting charge, although it is unclear what alleged incident led to the need to arrest Lazo
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender