BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Melanie Lazo was sentenced to a pre-trial diversion program on June 1st following her arrest for allegedly resisting arrest. Lazo is back in jail this morning for DUI.
The 21-year-old Sleepy Brook Way resident was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday night and booked into jail around 11pm. She had not posted bond — nor given the option of an ROR — as of 6:20 Tuesday morning.
Lazo was previously arrested on June 1st by PBSO on the resisting charge, although it is unclear what alleged incident led to the need to arrest Lazo
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical