BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Melanie Lazo was sentenced to a pre-trial diversion program on June 1st following her arrest for allegedly resisting arrest. Lazo is back in jail this morning for DUI.
The 21-year-old Sleepy Brook Way resident was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday night and booked into jail around 11pm. She had not posted bond — nor given the option of an ROR — as of 6:20 Tuesday morning.
Lazo was previously arrested on June 1st by PBSO on the resisting charge, although it is unclear what alleged incident led to the need to arrest Lazo
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man