BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Melanie Lazo was sentenced to a pre-trial diversion program on June 1st following her arrest for allegedly resisting arrest. Lazo is back in jail this morning for DUI.
The 21-year-old Sleepy Brook Way resident was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Monday night and booked into jail around 11pm. She had not posted bond — nor given the option of an ROR — as of 6:20 Tuesday morning.
Lazo was previously arrested on June 1st by PBSO on the resisting charge, although it is unclear what alleged incident led to the need to arrest Lazo
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors