BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Celebrity Chef Todd English has closed his “English Tap” restaurant at Boca Center, just two years or so after it opened.
The closure should come as no surprise to BocaNewsNow.com readers, or pretty much anyone who likes food.
Reviewer Morty Eatowitz — upon hearing newsroom buzz about the closure — called English Tap “one of the two worst eating experiences I’ve ever had in Boca, with the second being Rack’s at Mizner Park. Tap food had no flavor and the service was poor. It may have been fine for beer, but for food, it was memorable for being completely unmemorable.”
The Todd English organization did not respond to an email seeking information. No word what’s moving in.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks