BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Celebrity Chef Todd English has closed his “English Tap” restaurant at Boca Center, just two years or so after it opened.
The closure should come as no surprise to BocaNewsNow.com readers, or pretty much anyone who likes food.
Reviewer Morty Eatowitz — upon hearing newsroom buzz about the closure — called English Tap “one of the two worst eating experiences I’ve ever had in Boca, with the second being Rack’s at Mizner Park. Tap food had no flavor and the service was poor. It may have been fine for beer, but for food, it was memorable for being completely unmemorable.”
The Todd English organization did not respond to an email seeking information. No word what’s moving in.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation