BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Celebrity Chef Todd English has closed his “English Tap” restaurant at Boca Center, just two years or so after it opened.
The closure should come as no surprise to BocaNewsNow.com readers, or pretty much anyone who likes food.
Reviewer Morty Eatowitz — upon hearing newsroom buzz about the closure — called English Tap “one of the two worst eating experiences I’ve ever had in Boca, with the second being Rack’s at Mizner Park. Tap food had no flavor and the service was poor. It may have been fine for beer, but for food, it was memorable for being completely unmemorable.”
The Todd English organization did not respond to an email seeking information. No word what’s moving in.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton