BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Celebrity Chef Todd English has closed his “English Tap” restaurant at Boca Center, just two years or so after it opened.
The closure should come as no surprise to BocaNewsNow.com readers, or pretty much anyone who likes food.
Reviewer Morty Eatowitz — upon hearing newsroom buzz about the closure — called English Tap “one of the two worst eating experiences I’ve ever had in Boca, with the second being Rack’s at Mizner Park. Tap food had no flavor and the service was poor. It may have been fine for beer, but for food, it was memorable for being completely unmemorable.”
The Todd English organization did not respond to an email seeking information. No word what’s moving in.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”