BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Shocker. It was a Boca Raton woman who diverted a Delta flight because someone reclined the seat in front of her.
Amy C. Fine, 52, who lives on Melbourne Lane in Boca West once ran the creatively named “Bark-A-Raton” pet photography business. Now, she’s laying low, ignoring requests from media for an explanation as to what allegedly set her off on the — shocker — NYC to West Palm Beach Flight.
Fine was escorted from the plane by police in Jacksonville after she allegedly told flight attendants she needed to get off. No charges were filed. She was walked to the rental car facility.
We should note that Fine has no record in Palm Beach County for pretty much anything — sans a speeding ticket more than a decade ago. She owns her condo. She’s never been arrested. Probably should stay out of coach seating in the future.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another South Florida Resident Guilty For January 6th Insurrection At Capitol
- Boca Raton Teacher To Be “Un-Fired” As School Board Rescinds Termination
- We Know What A Woman Tried To Steal From Macy’s Boca Raton
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police