BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Shocker. It was a Boca Raton woman who diverted a Delta flight because someone reclined the seat in front of her.
Amy C. Fine, 52, who lives on Melbourne Lane in Boca West once ran the creatively named “Bark-A-Raton” pet photography business. Now, she’s laying low, ignoring requests from media for an explanation as to what allegedly set her off on the — shocker — NYC to West Palm Beach Flight.
Fine was escorted from the plane by police in Jacksonville after she allegedly told flight attendants she needed to get off. No charges were filed. She was walked to the rental car facility.
We should note that Fine has no record in Palm Beach County for pretty much anything — sans a speeding ticket more than a decade ago. She owns her condo. She’s never been arrested. Probably should stay out of coach seating in the future.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens