BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Shocker. It was a Boca Raton woman who diverted a Delta flight because someone reclined the seat in front of her.
Amy C. Fine, 52, who lives on Melbourne Lane in Boca West once ran the creatively named “Bark-A-Raton” pet photography business. Now, she’s laying low, ignoring requests from media for an explanation as to what allegedly set her off on the — shocker — NYC to West Palm Beach Flight.
Fine was escorted from the plane by police in Jacksonville after she allegedly told flight attendants she needed to get off. No charges were filed. She was walked to the rental car facility.
We should note that Fine has no record in Palm Beach County for pretty much anything — sans a speeding ticket more than a decade ago. She owns her condo. She’s never been arrested. Probably should stay out of coach seating in the future.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95