BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another allegedly drunk driver was stopped short by law enforcement. This time, it’s Krista Peiker of NE 71st Street in Boca Raton. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office took Peiker into custody around 2am Friday and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail.
She was released before noon on her own recognizance.
Peiker, whose social media pages show lots of photos of a young child, was also charged with DUI back in 2011. The State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute, according to public records. She was also cited for careless driving in 2007.
Her arraignment has yet to be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge