BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another allegedly drunk driver was stopped short by law enforcement. This time, it’s Krista Peiker of NE 71st Street in Boca Raton. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office took Peiker into custody around 2am Friday and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail.
She was released before noon on her own recognizance.
Peiker, whose social media pages show lots of photos of a young child, was also charged with DUI back in 2011. The State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute, according to public records. She was also cited for careless driving in 2007.
Her arraignment has yet to be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday