BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another allegedly drunk driver was stopped short by law enforcement. This time, it’s Krista Peiker of NE 71st Street in Boca Raton. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office took Peiker into custody around 2am Friday and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail.
She was released before noon on her own recognizance.
Peiker, whose social media pages show lots of photos of a young child, was also charged with DUI back in 2011. The State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute, according to public records. She was also cited for careless driving in 2007.
Her arraignment has yet to be set.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low