BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jean Pierre, a 25 year old Lake Worth resident, is accused of many things — but being discrete is not one of them. Pierre allegedly robbed a Boca man while displaying a real semi-automatic pistol and the tattoo of an AK47 on his arm.
From Boca PD:
On Wednesday, September 3 at just before 6:00 p.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to a robbery that occurred in the 800 block of Butternut Terrace.
The victim told officers he got a phone call from a friend who asked to meet as his house on Butternut Terrace. The victim waited in his car outside the house on Butternut Terrance for his friend to arrive. As he waited with his car door open, a black Hyundai occupied by two males pulled up next to him. One male got out of the Hyundai and demanded his valuables and told the victim that he had a gun. The victim gave the suspect his cell phone and car keys. The suspect then displayed a black semi-automatic handgun while reaching into the victim’s car to grab his wallet.
The victim described the suspect as a black male, approximately 25 years old with a tattoo of an AK-47 on his left arm. The victim was not injured.
Early Thursday morning, detectives with the Delray Beach Police Department contacted Detective Clare and told him they arrested Jean Pierre on unrelated charges and he was in possession of the victim’s iPhone and credit cards. Pierre matched the description given by the victim. Boca Raton detectives conducted a photo line-up with the victim, who immediately identified Pierre as the robber. The victim also identified the AK 47 tattoo.
Boca Raton detectives charged Pierre with robbery with a deadly weapon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon