BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Troubled times for Gary L. Rizzo of Boca Raton. The NW 70th Street resident is racking up frequent stay points at the Palm Beach County Jail following his second arrest in just over a year by Boca Raton PD for DUI.
Rizzo was arrested on September 2nd, 2013 for DUI, then again early this morning. He was released on his own recognizance before 10am.
Rizzo was sentenced to 12 months probation in last year’s case. It’s unclear if the year started when sentence was determined or at the time of his arrest.
To put it another way: he is either just off probation for DUI, or still on probation for last year’s DUI charge.
A hearing on his latest arrest is pending.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed