BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Troubled times for Gary L. Rizzo of Boca Raton. The NW 70th Street resident is racking up frequent stay points at the Palm Beach County Jail following his second arrest in just over a year by Boca Raton PD for DUI.
Rizzo was arrested on September 2nd, 2013 for DUI, then again early this morning. He was released on his own recognizance before 10am.
Rizzo was sentenced to 12 months probation in last year’s case. It’s unclear if the year started when sentence was determined or at the time of his arrest.
To put it another way: he is either just off probation for DUI, or still on probation for last year’s DUI charge.
A hearing on his latest arrest is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified