BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deborah Lynn Lydic was more than three times the legal limit when her blood alcohol was tested following a car accident.
Boca Raton Police report that Lydic blew a .293 and .283 at the time of her arrest Monday morning in the area of 5250 Town Center Circle.
The legal limit — all together now — is .008.
Lydic lists her home address as Locus Street in McMinnville, Tennessee, which is 76 miles east of Nashville.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2am and released on her own recognizance just after 5.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday