BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deborah Lynn Lydic was more than three times the legal limit when her blood alcohol was tested following a car accident.
Boca Raton Police report that Lydic blew a .293 and .283 at the time of her arrest Monday morning in the area of 5250 Town Center Circle.
The legal limit — all together now — is .008.
Lydic lists her home address as Locus Street in McMinnville, Tennessee, which is 76 miles east of Nashville.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2am and released on her own recognizance just after 5.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside