BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deborah Lynn Lydic was more than three times the legal limit when her blood alcohol was tested following a car accident.
Boca Raton Police report that Lydic blew a .293 and .283 at the time of her arrest Monday morning in the area of 5250 Town Center Circle.
The legal limit — all together now — is .008.
Lydic lists her home address as Locus Street in McMinnville, Tennessee, which is 76 miles east of Nashville.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2am and released on her own recognizance just after 5.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge