BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Children’s Museum is one of the hidden gems of Boca Raton — a place where kids gleefully play without high tech. No iPads. No computers. Just the types of toys and creativity that previous generations grew up with.
But Boca Children’s Museum is often in need of financial aid to stay open, so Boca Raton Realtor Ari Albinder — president and founder of Mizner Grande Realty — stepped up, donating $500 to replace the toy groceries that are a favorite of kids of all ages. Albinder stocked the shelves of the “Swinging Pines Grocery Store” with steaks, milk, seafood, fruit and soup.
It’s one thing to go to Publix with mom and dad. It’s something else to run the grocery store yourself. The faux store is a favorite of kids visiting the museum.
In fact, Trader Joe’s was asked to contribute but said “no.”
Thanks to kind community leaders like Ari Albinder, the Boca Raton Children’s Museum will continue to be a happy, fun play place for the area’s kids — regardless of socio-economic backgrounds. Admission runs from free to $5. Learn more on the museum website.
The Boca Raton Children’s Museum is located at 498 Crawford Blvd. and is a must see if you have young children.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car