BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Children’s Museum is one of the hidden gems of Boca Raton — a place where kids gleefully play without high tech. No iPads. No computers. Just the types of toys and creativity that previous generations grew up with.
But Boca Children’s Museum is often in need of financial aid to stay open, so Boca Raton Realtor Ari Albinder — president and founder of Mizner Grande Realty — stepped up, donating $500 to replace the toy groceries that are a favorite of kids of all ages. Albinder stocked the shelves of the “Swinging Pines Grocery Store” with steaks, milk, seafood, fruit and soup.
It’s one thing to go to Publix with mom and dad. It’s something else to run the grocery store yourself. The faux store is a favorite of kids visiting the museum.
In fact, Trader Joe’s was asked to contribute but said “no.”
Thanks to kind community leaders like Ari Albinder, the Boca Raton Children’s Museum will continue to be a happy, fun play place for the area’s kids — regardless of socio-economic backgrounds. Admission runs from free to $5. Learn more on the museum website.
The Boca Raton Children’s Museum is located at 498 Crawford Blvd. and is a must see if you have young children.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children