BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Children’s Museum is one of the hidden gems of Boca Raton — a place where kids gleefully play without high tech. No iPads. No computers. Just the types of toys and creativity that previous generations grew up with.
But Boca Children’s Museum is often in need of financial aid to stay open, so Boca Raton Realtor Ari Albinder — president and founder of Mizner Grande Realty — stepped up, donating $500 to replace the toy groceries that are a favorite of kids of all ages. Albinder stocked the shelves of the “Swinging Pines Grocery Store” with steaks, milk, seafood, fruit and soup.
It’s one thing to go to Publix with mom and dad. It’s something else to run the grocery store yourself. The faux store is a favorite of kids visiting the museum.
In fact, Trader Joe’s was asked to contribute but said “no.”
Thanks to kind community leaders like Ari Albinder, the Boca Raton Children’s Museum will continue to be a happy, fun play place for the area’s kids — regardless of socio-economic backgrounds. Admission runs from free to $5. Learn more on the museum website.
The Boca Raton Children’s Museum is located at 498 Crawford Blvd. and is a must see if you have young children.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club