DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County”s popular Morikami Park on Jog Road north of Clint Moore is going to grow — at least potentially.
The Palm Beach County Commission approved a “conceptual master plan” for future development of an improvements to the 188-acre park. The plan proposes adding 34 acres to the Morkiami Museum online casino and Japanese Gardens, 25 acres for preservation and trails, 15 acres for open field parking, 16 acres for future use and 11 acres for a proposed Japanese Inn and restaurant.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch