BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office today publicized that Mark David Hawkins — a registered sexual predator — is living at 5844 Pinebrook Drive in Boca Raton. BocaNewsNow.com readers may recall that Mark David Hawkins is a former Wells Fargo Vice President. Our coverage of his arrest follows this from PBSO:
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is advising the public about a declared Sexual Predator, Mark David Hawkins, Date of Birth: 12/30/1960, who is now residing at 5844 Pinebrook Drive, Boca Raton, FL 33433.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is in the process of notifying all licensed day care centers located within one-mile radius of Hawkins’ address.
Here’s where his address falls on Google Maps:
Here is what we reported:
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Mark Hawkins, a Wells Fargo Vice President at the time of his September arrest on child sexual abuse charges — is now a “Sexual Predator.”
As we reported last September, Hawkins was charged with multiple counts of sexual battery on a person less than 12 years of age. We published the explicit affidavit of probable cause filed in his arrest. You can read it here.
According to the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office, Hawkins made a deal with prosecutors who, in exchange for one year in the Palm Beach County Jail and 10 months of probation with an ankle monitor, dropped the “sex abuse” charge but had him plead guilty to “battery” and accept the designation as “Sexual Predator.”
Court records reveal that Hawkins received credit for the 163 days he spent in jail waiting for the plea conference. He’s expected to be released just in time to celebrate the one year anniversary of his arrest, although the Judge is mandating that Hawkins remain in jail until “probation has had the opportunity to place defendant on his EM monitor.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks