BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The weather is weird but if you look in the right place, the sky is beautiful. Case in point: this gorgeous rainbow captured over Get Ready Set Grow Academy on Jog Road just north of Clint Moore.
The rainbow could be seen from the area of Palmetto Park Road and 441 all the way north to Atlantic.
The National Weather Service is calling for showers and a possible thunderstorm during the day — some of the storms possibly producing heavy rain. Expect a high around 85. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
A 40 percent chance of rain continues this evening and heads up to 50 percent for Saturday with a high near 87. Much the same on Sunday.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed