BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The weather is weird but if you look in the right place, the sky is beautiful. Case in point: this gorgeous rainbow captured over Get Ready Set Grow Academy on Jog Road just north of Clint Moore.
The rainbow could be seen from the area of Palmetto Park Road and 441 all the way north to Atlantic.
The National Weather Service is calling for showers and a possible thunderstorm during the day — some of the storms possibly producing heavy rain. Expect a high around 85. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
A 40 percent chance of rain continues this evening and heads up to 50 percent for Saturday with a high near 87. Much the same on Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies