BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police were busy this weekend locking up alleged drunk drivers and druggies.
Danielle Marie Moffitt, 21, of Delray Beach was charged with DUI. She was taken into custody early Sunday morning and locked up in the Palm Beach County Jail. A release on her own recognizance came several hours later.
Melissa Lucas, 29, of Boynton Beach was cuffed and stuffed for DUI early Monday morning. She was released on her own recognizance after several hours in jail.
Kerri Anne Schneider, 36, of Boca Raton remains in the Palm Beach County jail Monday afternoon. She is charged with heroin possession with intent to sell as well as drug equipment possession.
And Roberto Matagarcia of Boca is also in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday afternoon following his early Monday arrest for DUI.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising