BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police were busy this weekend locking up alleged drunk drivers and druggies.
Danielle Marie Moffitt, 21, of Delray Beach was charged with DUI. She was taken into custody early Sunday morning and locked up in the Palm Beach County Jail. A release on her own recognizance came several hours later.
Melissa Lucas, 29, of Boynton Beach was cuffed and stuffed for DUI early Monday morning. She was released on her own recognizance after several hours in jail.
Kerri Anne Schneider, 36, of Boca Raton remains in the Palm Beach County jail Monday afternoon. She is charged with heroin possession with intent to sell as well as drug equipment possession.
And Roberto Matagarcia of Boca is also in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday afternoon following his early Monday arrest for DUI.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop