BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Carl Bolufe spent the early hours of Monday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by Boynton Beach Police for DUI. He was additionally charged with operating a vehicle with unsafe equipment.
Bolufe, of Middlebrook Way, was booked into jail around 1:06a and released just after 6a on his own recognizance.
He was arraigned Monday. His “speedy trial due date” is set for December 13th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida