DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — One of Deerfield Beach’s most popular beachfront restaurants, Oceans 234 invites locals to join them for the annual locals party to enjoy live music and beachside entertainment, all while enjoying signature cocktails and a Jamaican style buffet.
Guests will be taken on a Jamaican journey through their taste buds as they feast on the exotic and island flavors of Jamaica. Oceans 234 will have a pig roast and a buffet, all prepared by Executive Chef Victor Franco. Included in the festivities will be prizes and giveaways for guests to take home. Plus, Oceans 234 will present guests with the opportunity to submit superlatives for the Best (and worst) of The Beach!
As a way to give back to the community, Oceans 234 is donating raffle proceeds and 10% of their bar sales to Daytime Radness, an annual event hosted by Island Water Sports, which benefits local residents who face hardships and financial troubles.
Raffle Prizes Include:
- Island Water Sports Prize Pack (valued at $150)
- Von Zipper Package (valued at $200)
- Channel Island Prize Pack (valued at $200)
- Three (3) Stand Up Paddle Rental Certificates (valued at $90)
- Skull Candy Prize Pack (valued at $150)
- Two (2) Ski Rixen Certificates (valued at $50)
WHEN: Sunday, September 21, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Guests can avail themselves to the event’s open bar from 2-3 p.m.
WHERE: Oceans 234, 234 N. Ocean Blvd., Deerfield Beach
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up