BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The self-proclaimed VP of “WhoCanISue.Com” — a personal injury attorney referral website — is in the Palm Beach County Jail charged with attempting to cause the personal injury of his co-workers.
Witnesses say that Stephen Campbell entered the offices at 4400 North Federal Highway — a marketing firm where he also works — with a knife and attempted to stab a a business partner. Another employee intervened and diffused the situation as police arrived and took Campbell into custody.
Campbell remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (without intent to kill) and battery.
No bond has been authorized. Read the entire police report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach