BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The self-proclaimed VP of “WhoCanISue.Com” — a personal injury attorney referral website — is in the Palm Beach County Jail charged with attempting to cause the personal injury of his co-workers.
Witnesses say that Stephen Campbell entered the offices at 4400 North Federal Highway — a marketing firm where he also works — with a knife and attempted to stab a a business partner. Another employee intervened and diffused the situation as police arrived and took Campbell into custody.
Campbell remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (without intent to kill) and battery.
No bond has been authorized. Read the entire police report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools