BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The self-proclaimed VP of “WhoCanISue.Com” — a personal injury attorney referral website — is in the Palm Beach County Jail charged with attempting to cause the personal injury of his co-workers.
Witnesses say that Stephen Campbell entered the offices at 4400 North Federal Highway — a marketing firm where he also works — with a knife and attempted to stab a a business partner. Another employee intervened and diffused the situation as police arrived and took Campbell into custody.
Campbell remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (without intent to kill) and battery.
No bond has been authorized. Read the entire police report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County