BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The self-proclaimed VP of “WhoCanISue.Com” — a personal injury attorney referral website — is in the Palm Beach County Jail charged with attempting to cause the personal injury of his co-workers.
Witnesses say that Stephen Campbell entered the offices at 4400 North Federal Highway — a marketing firm where he also works — with a knife and attempted to stab a a business partner. Another employee intervened and diffused the situation as police arrived and took Campbell into custody.
Campbell remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (without intent to kill) and battery.
No bond has been authorized. Read the entire police report here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High