BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A serious accident within the last half hour critically injured two who were rushed to Delray Medical Center’s trauma unit and a third person taken to West Boca.
It happened in the area of 441 and West Boca a Medical Center.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 8:37pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian accident at Central Park Blvd and South SR 7. First arriving crews reported three people laying in the roadway. After evaluation 2 patients had injuries making them Trauma Alerts and have been transported to Delray Trauma Center. The Third patient was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools