BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A serious accident within the last half hour critically injured two who were rushed to Delray Medical Center’s trauma unit and a third person taken to West Boca.
It happened in the area of 441 and West Boca a Medical Center.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 8:37pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian accident at Central Park Blvd and South SR 7. First arriving crews reported three people laying in the roadway. After evaluation 2 patients had injuries making them Trauma Alerts and have been transported to Delray Trauma Center. The Third patient was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely
- RESCUE: Man Jumps From Deerfield Pier, Boca Raton and Broward Rescuers Retrieve
- DON’T DROWN: Palm Beach County Promotes Water Safety This Holiday Weekend
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching System East Of Florida
- MISSING CHILD: Statewide Alert Issued For Palm Beach County Child
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Boca Raton Crash
- Plane Crashes On Congress Avenue Near Lantana Airport, PBSO On Scene