BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A serious accident within the last half hour critically injured two who were rushed to Delray Medical Center’s trauma unit and a third person taken to West Boca.
It happened in the area of 441 and West Boca a Medical Center.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 8:37pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian accident at Central Park Blvd and South SR 7. First arriving crews reported three people laying in the roadway. After evaluation 2 patients had injuries making them Trauma Alerts and have been transported to Delray Trauma Center. The Third patient was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools