BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A serious accident within the last half hour critically injured two who were rushed to Delray Medical Center’s trauma unit and a third person taken to West Boca.
It happened in the area of 441 and West Boca a Medical Center.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 8:37pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian accident at Central Park Blvd and South SR 7. First arriving crews reported three people laying in the roadway. After evaluation 2 patients had injuries making them Trauma Alerts and have been transported to Delray Trauma Center. The Third patient was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County