BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A serious accident within the last half hour critically injured two who were rushed to Delray Medical Center’s trauma unit and a third person taken to West Boca.
It happened in the area of 441 and West Boca a Medical Center.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 8:37pm crews responded to reports of a pedestrian accident at Central Park Blvd and South SR 7. First arriving crews reported three people laying in the roadway. After evaluation 2 patients had injuries making them Trauma Alerts and have been transported to Delray Trauma Center. The Third patient was transported to West Boca Medical Center.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach