BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re driving along Palmetto Park Road and wondering just how difficult it would be go off the road and hit a telephone or electric pole, turns out not very. Ask John Warren Ferguson. He, police say, was able to do it while “under the influence.”
Ferguson, according to cops, crashed into a pole in the 1800 block of West Palmetto Park Road and was subsequently charged with both DUI and marijuana possession.
Ferguson just pled guilty to not providing insurance information to another driver following a crash in April.
A court date for the DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette