BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re driving along Palmetto Park Road and wondering just how difficult it would be go off the road and hit a telephone or electric pole, turns out not very. Ask John Warren Ferguson. He, police say, was able to do it while “under the influence.”
Ferguson, according to cops, crashed into a pole in the 1800 block of West Palmetto Park Road and was subsequently charged with both DUI and marijuana possession.
Ferguson just pled guilty to not providing insurance information to another driver following a crash in April.
A court date for the DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District