BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re driving along Palmetto Park Road and wondering just how difficult it would be go off the road and hit a telephone or electric pole, turns out not very. Ask John Warren Ferguson. He, police say, was able to do it while “under the influence.”
Ferguson, according to cops, crashed into a pole in the 1800 block of West Palmetto Park Road and was subsequently charged with both DUI and marijuana possession.
Ferguson just pled guilty to not providing insurance information to another driver following a crash in April.
A court date for the DUI charge is pending.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire