BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Terii Bazley, whose 2013 arrest for DUI was never prosecuted, is facing a new DUI charge this morning.
The 38 year old remans in the Palm Beach County Jail this Monday morning, chafed with DUI, Hit and Run — leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage — and resisting an officer.
Bond has not yet been set.
Bazley, of the 300 block of Ocean Blvd., has previously received citations for driving the wrong way on a road, driving with an open container, speeding in a work zone and running a red light.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation