BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Terii Bazley, whose 2013 arrest for DUI was never prosecuted, is facing a new DUI charge this morning.
The 38 year old remans in the Palm Beach County Jail this Monday morning, chafed with DUI, Hit and Run — leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage — and resisting an officer.
Bond has not yet been set.
Bazley, of the 300 block of Ocean Blvd., has previously received citations for driving the wrong way on a road, driving with an open container, speeding in a work zone and running a red light.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K