BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com)(Media Advisory) — The award-winning Boca Raton Community High School Drama Department will open its season with a classic thriller by the modern mistress of mystery. Agatha Christie, the best-selling author since Shakespeare and author of the longest running stage production in history, adapted her novel, Death on the Nile, as Murder on the Nile. This stylish new production, fully staged with an array of colorful sets and characters, will be presented for the public on October 23rd – 25th.
Is there any better way to celebrate a marriage than a romantic honeymoon aboard a paddle steamer cruising down the Nile? There must be, especially when a shocking murder and grievous wounding take place on board! Audiences will travel down the Nile with an eclectic cast of characters, including master sleuth, Canon Pennefather, as he uncovers an audacious conspiracy and brings the criminals to justice. Passion, jealousy and infidelity surround the murder, making this a honeymoon cruise audiences will not soon forget. A missing gun, mysterious shots fired, multiple motives and continually stunning developments will keep everyone guessing until the surprising end. The audience will be on the edge of their seats trying to unravel the crimes right until their solutions are revealed.
Only four performances will be presented by this cast and crew of over 50 talented students. This is a show not to be missed! The performances will take place on Thursday-Saturday, October 23 – October 25 at 7 pm, and on Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 2 pm.
Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. VIP reserved seating is $15. There is open seating in the school’s beautiful Kathryn Lindgren Theatre, and the house will open thirty minutes prior to curtain. Group rates (for twenty or more) are available upon request for $9 per person.
Boca Raton Community High School’s second major production will be The Drowsy Chaperone with Performances from February 26th – March 1, 2015.
For more info, the public is urged to call (561) 338-1533 or go to www.bocadrama.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes