BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Pembroke Pines resident Dawn Dennis is in the midst of an extended stay in Palm Beach County following her overnight arrest in Boca for DUI.
Dennis, 36, was arrested in the early morning hours of Thursday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:26a where she remains at 8am.
Dennis, of NW 85th Avenue in Pembroke Pines, works in a financial services field, according to her social media profile. She has no previous record in Palm Beach County, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child