BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Pembroke Pines resident Dawn Dennis is in the midst of an extended stay in Palm Beach County following her overnight arrest in Boca for DUI.
Dennis, 36, was arrested in the early morning hours of Thursday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:26a where she remains at 8am.
Dennis, of NW 85th Avenue in Pembroke Pines, works in a financial services field, according to her social media profile. She has no previous record in Palm Beach County, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open