BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bringing your own alcohol to a bar in and around Boca Raton is a bad idea. So is hitting a fully uniformed Boca Raton Police Officer.
Daniel Prieto of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca is accused of doing both. He allegedly brought his own alcohol to Blue Martini which led to Blue Martini staff telling him to leave. When a uniformed Boca Raton Police Officer at Blue Martini told Prieto that he really did need to take off, Prieto allegedly struck that officer with his hand.
Prieto was arrested and charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, trespass after warning as well as obstructing an officer.
Read the complete police report here.
And seriously… don’t bring your own alcohol to a bar and don’t hit a cop. Neither will end well for you.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch