BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bringing your own alcohol to a bar in and around Boca Raton is a bad idea. So is hitting a fully uniformed Boca Raton Police Officer.
Daniel Prieto of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca is accused of doing both. He allegedly brought his own alcohol to Blue Martini which led to Blue Martini staff telling him to leave. When a uniformed Boca Raton Police Officer at Blue Martini told Prieto that he really did need to take off, Prieto allegedly struck that officer with his hand.
Prieto was arrested and charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, trespass after warning as well as obstructing an officer.
Read the complete police report here.
And seriously… don’t bring your own alcohol to a bar and don’t hit a cop. Neither will end well for you.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s