BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman who is seen holding a Corona in her recently updated Facebook profile was arrested and charged with DUI by Boca Raton Police early Saturday morning.
Allison Goldsmith of NW 70th Street in Boca was arrested by police in the early morning hours of Saturday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:40am. She was released on her own recognizance several hours later.
Goldsmith has no record in Palm Beach County, according to the Clerk of Court’s online database.
Her Facebook profile says she is a server at a local restaurant.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge