BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zane Baker, a 23-year-old Boca Raton man, is free on $3,000 bond after Boca Raton Police say he pushed an officer.
Baker was charged with “simple battery to a law enforcement officer.”
He was taken into custody in the area of 51 SE 1st Avenue in Boca and booked into jail around 4am Sunday. He spent most of the day behind bars until bonding out just before 10pm.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical