BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Robert Higginbotham is not a very good liar, at least according to Boca Raton Police. The Rhode Island man, who maintains a Delray Beach address, is in the Palm Beach County Jail awaiting extradition back to New England.
Boca Raton Police stopped Higginbotham on Federal Highway late Tuesday night when an officer noticed a broken tail light. Higginbotham then allegedly gave the officer a series of lies concerning his license, his date of birth and his social security number. But since you can’t pull one over on Boca Five-0, the officer suspected something was up and learned that Higginbotham had both a suspended license and a warrant for his arrest out of Rhode Island.
At one point, the arresting officer observed Higginbotham “swallow hard” when he realized he was caught in a lie.
Read the compete police report here. You’ll enjoy it.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales