UPDATE: Boca Raton Police have identified the suspect as Steven Morris Hefner of Hillsboro Beach. His office is located at 345 West Palmetto Park Road.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know names — yet — but can report that Boca Raton Police are investigating the claim by a homeowner that an interior designer made off with a lot of money without providing the goods.
And by a lot of money, we mean $371,000.
The police report states that the money was for “custom decor” and that “the checks have since been cashed and none of the decor/furniture has been purchased or delivered.”
We’ll update with the name of the designer when and if the claim is substantiated by Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge