UPDATE: Boca Raton Police have identified the suspect as Steven Morris Hefner of Hillsboro Beach. His office is located at 345 West Palmetto Park Road.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know names — yet — but can report that Boca Raton Police are investigating the claim by a homeowner that an interior designer made off with a lot of money without providing the goods.
And by a lot of money, we mean $371,000.
The police report states that the money was for “custom decor” and that “the checks have since been cashed and none of the decor/furniture has been purchased or delivered.”
We’ll update with the name of the designer when and if the claim is substantiated by Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing