BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We expect details to be forthcoming but have learned that Boca Raton resident Jeffry Garcia is in the Palm Beach County Jail, held on $35,000 bond.
Garcia, 22, is charged with “sex assault, victim 12 years of age or older (with) special circumstances.”
Garcia has faced several infractions in Palm Beach County, according to the Court Clerk’s office. Charges ranged from minor traffic events to battery. All serious charges appear to have been “down filed” or not filed by the State Attorney’s Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation