BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We expect details to be forthcoming but have learned that Boca Raton resident Jeffry Garcia is in the Palm Beach County Jail, held on $35,000 bond.
Garcia, 22, is charged with “sex assault, victim 12 years of age or older (with) special circumstances.”
Garcia has faced several infractions in Palm Beach County, according to the Court Clerk’s office. Charges ranged from minor traffic events to battery. All serious charges appear to have been “down filed” or not filed by the State Attorney’s Office.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open