BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We expect details to be forthcoming but have learned that Boca Raton resident Jeffry Garcia is in the Palm Beach County Jail, held on $35,000 bond.
Garcia, 22, is charged with “sex assault, victim 12 years of age or older (with) special circumstances.”
Garcia has faced several infractions in Palm Beach County, according to the Court Clerk’s office. Charges ranged from minor traffic events to battery. All serious charges appear to have been “down filed” or not filed by the State Attorney’s Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday