BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if the Palm Beach County Jail intake officer was telling jokes while locking up Dana Drew for battery, but something seems to have made the 36-year-old West 3rd Street resident smirk ear to ear inappropriately while being incarcerated early this morning.
Drew is charged with both “battery” and “battery on officer/firefighter/EMT, etc.”, none of which tend to be laughing matters.
She was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police and locked up around 3 a.m.
Dana Drew remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday afternoon on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud