BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fenamarie Brooks, a self-proclaimed model (according to social media — and seemingly substantiated by some very good photographs) is just out of jail Saturday afternoon following her arrest early this morning for DUI.
Boca Raton Police nabbed Brooks on the DUI charged and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 7am. She was released on her own recognizance around noon.
Brooks, whose Facebook profile suggests a great love of all things BCBG, has no record in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk