BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fenamarie Brooks, a self-proclaimed model (according to social media — and seemingly substantiated by some very good photographs) is just out of jail Saturday afternoon following her arrest early this morning for DUI.
Boca Raton Police nabbed Brooks on the DUI charged and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 7am. She was released on her own recognizance around noon.
Brooks, whose Facebook profile suggests a great love of all things BCBG, has no record in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop