BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police nabbed Kenneth Mark Mitchell on Sunday, a felon hailing from North Lauderdale.
Mitchell, according to police, was armed with a firearm and in possession of marijuana. He also, police say, tampered with physical evidence. The takedown went down in the area of 5130 NW 8th Avenue.
The 31-year-old is now off the streets, chillin’ in the Palm Beach County Jail on $14,500 bond. The charge of “possession of weapon or ammo by a convicted Florida felon” carries a $10,000 bond on its own.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton