BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police nabbed Kenneth Mark Mitchell on Sunday, a felon hailing from North Lauderdale.
Mitchell, according to police, was armed with a firearm and in possession of marijuana. He also, police say, tampered with physical evidence. The takedown went down in the area of 5130 NW 8th Avenue.
The 31-year-old is now off the streets, chillin’ in the Palm Beach County Jail on $14,500 bond. The charge of “possession of weapon or ammo by a convicted Florida felon” carries a $10,000 bond on its own.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School