BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police nabbed Kenneth Mark Mitchell on Sunday, a felon hailing from North Lauderdale.
Mitchell, according to police, was armed with a firearm and in possession of marijuana. He also, police say, tampered with physical evidence. The takedown went down in the area of 5130 NW 8th Avenue.
The 31-year-old is now off the streets, chillin’ in the Palm Beach County Jail on $14,500 bond. The charge of “possession of weapon or ammo by a convicted Florida felon” carries a $10,000 bond on its own.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K