BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kelsey Cooper, 32, is out on bond following her late night arrest for DUI Manslaughter following the fatal accident she allegedly caused over the summer.
While the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is offering no information on the arrest, the department issued an accident report over the summer stating that Cooper killed Bradley Street when she illegally entered the intersection at 441 and Palmetto Park Road in mid-July.
Street, 31, died in the minutes after the accident.
Investigators called the accident “violent” and stated that Cooper was likely impaired by drugs or alcohol at the time of the crash.
Cooper, who lives in Boca Pointe, was taken into custody around 6pm night and released on $40,000 bond just after midnight.
She is officially charged with DUI Manslaughter and Vehicular Homicide.
It is unclear why PBSO is not directly releasing information on the arrest after asking for the public’s help in providing accident information following the crash.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse