BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Karen Kelln, in a social media profile, says she is in marketing and represents brands.
The Boca Raton Police Department, through an arrest report, says Kelln was driving under the influence of something on Thursday, but refused to submit to a DUI test. That’s a big no-no in general, but especially for Kelln who already had her license suspended.
Kelln was charged with DUI, DUI/refuse to submit to a DUI test after license suspended, marijuana possession and drug equipment possession.
She was released on her own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen