UPDATE 2: From the FAA —
This is preliminary information about a Cessna 180 aircraft that crashed on a dirt road about three miles northwest of Boca Raton Airport at 12:45 pm today. The flight departed from Columbus Metropolitan Airport in Georgia and was headed to Boca Raton. Two persons were on board. The FAA is investigating.
Plane is registered to John Dukesherer of Michigan.
UPDATE: The crash happened just before 1p and involved a single engine plane with two passengers. Both are being treated for minor injuries.
The crash is in the area of — or on the property of — the new Toll Brothers development under construction at Jog and Clint Moore.
We’ve reached out to the FAA and expect an update shortly. We would expect the NTSB also be investigating.
Photo below, courtesy Boca Raton Police Department.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are just coming in but we’ve learned that what is believed to be a small plane has crash landed on the old Polo grounds — Clint Moore and Jog.
Minor injuries reported.
Details to come.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems