BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a busy weekend for Boca Police and PBSO Deputies looking out for drivers who may have had too much to drink.
Karla Mae Espergardransdell of Palmetto Park Road was charged with DUI early Sunday morning by Boca Raton Police. She was released on her own recognizance several hours after her arrest.
Trevor Scot Kreie of Old Princeton Lane was locked up by PBSO on Sunday morning for DUI. Kreie was released on his own recognizance before noon.
Boca Raton resident Inna Sonosky was charged with DUI and municipal ordinance violation by Highland Beach Police. She spent six hours behind bars following her Sunday morning booking.
Quynh Van Nguyen of Windsor Wood Court was arrested by FHP for DUI and locked up around 7am Sunday. He was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on his own recognizance around 1pm.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List