BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a busy weekend for Boca Police and PBSO Deputies looking out for drivers who may have had too much to drink.
Karla Mae Espergardransdell of Palmetto Park Road was charged with DUI early Sunday morning by Boca Raton Police. She was released on her own recognizance several hours after her arrest.
Trevor Scot Kreie of Old Princeton Lane was locked up by PBSO on Sunday morning for DUI. Kreie was released on his own recognizance before noon.
Boca Raton resident Inna Sonosky was charged with DUI and municipal ordinance violation by Highland Beach Police. She spent six hours behind bars following her Sunday morning booking.
Quynh Van Nguyen of Windsor Wood Court was arrested by FHP for DUI and locked up around 7am Sunday. He was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on his own recognizance around 1pm.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School