BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a busy weekend for Boca Police and PBSO Deputies looking out for drivers who may have had too much to drink.
Karla Mae Espergardransdell of Palmetto Park Road was charged with DUI early Sunday morning by Boca Raton Police. She was released on her own recognizance several hours after her arrest.
Trevor Scot Kreie of Old Princeton Lane was locked up by PBSO on Sunday morning for DUI. Kreie was released on his own recognizance before noon.
Boca Raton resident Inna Sonosky was charged with DUI and municipal ordinance violation by Highland Beach Police. She spent six hours behind bars following her Sunday morning booking.
Quynh Van Nguyen of Windsor Wood Court was arrested by FHP for DUI and locked up around 7am Sunday. He was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on his own recognizance around 1pm.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida