BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Charles Brice Nelson, 23, is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $18,000 bond following his arrest early Thursday morning.
Nelson, according to the Palm Beach County Jail, is charged with two counts of fraud, knowingly driving with a suspended or revoked license, failure to register a motor vehicle, and grand theft.
Nelson, of Carolina Circle, has several open cases that are active in the Palm Beach County Court system.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette