BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Travis John Streitz, 29, of Sonrisa Way remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly causing a serious accident while under the influence.
Stretiz, a member of the Facebook group “I went to Boca High so I’m da s-it,” was booked into the jail just before 8pm Thursday night. It is unclear at this time where the accident took place or the extent of injuries. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has yet to provide this public information.
Streitz has previously been found guilty of driving on a suspended license.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens