BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Travis John Streitz, 29, of Sonrisa Way remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly causing a serious accident while under the influence.
Stretiz, a member of the Facebook group “I went to Boca High so I’m da s-it,” was booked into the jail just before 8pm Thursday night. It is unclear at this time where the accident took place or the extent of injuries. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has yet to provide this public information.
Streitz has previously been found guilty of driving on a suspended license.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month