BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was an uncharacteristically quiet weekend in and around Boca Raton on the DUI front — and that’s a good thing. There’s just one DUI arrest that we see in the Palm Beach County Booking Blotter logged over the past few days.
And that allegedly drunk driver is… Joseph Santiago. Santiago, 41, calls the 1400 block of SW 16th Street home. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning and released several hours later on his own recognizance.
Cour records reveal that Santiago has received a few speeding violations over the past several years, including a violation for following too closely just a few months ago. That case remains open.
A hearing on the DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District