BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was an uncharacteristically quiet weekend in and around Boca Raton on the DUI front — and that’s a good thing. There’s just one DUI arrest that we see in the Palm Beach County Booking Blotter logged over the past few days.
And that allegedly drunk driver is… Joseph Santiago. Santiago, 41, calls the 1400 block of SW 16th Street home. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning and released several hours later on his own recognizance.
Cour records reveal that Santiago has received a few speeding violations over the past several years, including a violation for following too closely just a few months ago. That case remains open.
A hearing on the DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette