BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that once and potentially future Florida Governor Charlie Crist will appear at the home of Howard Weiss in the Boca Grove Country Club on Thursday.
The invitation suggests a minimum contribution of $500 and makes clear the maximum donation is $3,000 for Crist’s gubernatorial campaign.
Howard Weiss is a founding partner of the Boca Raton law firm “Weiss, Handler and Cornwell.” His house is 6,870 square feet and was purchased in 1994 for $500,000, according to public records.
Expected to attend: Congressman Ted Deutch, State Attorney Dave Aronberg, State Senator Joseph Abruzzo, State Representative Irv Slosberg and others.
The invitation-only event gets underway at 4:30p on Thursday. Expect traffic and police presence in the area of Boca Grove which has entrances on Glades and Powerline.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch