BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that once and potentially future Florida Governor Charlie Crist will appear at the home of Howard Weiss in the Boca Grove Country Club on Thursday.
The invitation suggests a minimum contribution of $500 and makes clear the maximum donation is $3,000 for Crist’s gubernatorial campaign.
Howard Weiss is a founding partner of the Boca Raton law firm “Weiss, Handler and Cornwell.” His house is 6,870 square feet and was purchased in 1994 for $500,000, according to public records.
Expected to attend: Congressman Ted Deutch, State Attorney Dave Aronberg, State Senator Joseph Abruzzo, State Representative Irv Slosberg and others.
The invitation-only event gets underway at 4:30p on Thursday. Expect traffic and police presence in the area of Boca Grove which has entrances on Glades and Powerline.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI