BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that once and potentially future Florida Governor Charlie Crist will appear at the home of Howard Weiss in the Boca Grove Country Club on Thursday.
The invitation suggests a minimum contribution of $500 and makes clear the maximum donation is $3,000 for Crist’s gubernatorial campaign.
Howard Weiss is a founding partner of the Boca Raton law firm “Weiss, Handler and Cornwell.” His house is 6,870 square feet and was purchased in 1994 for $500,000, according to public records.
Expected to attend: Congressman Ted Deutch, State Attorney Dave Aronberg, State Senator Joseph Abruzzo, State Representative Irv Slosberg and others.
The invitation-only event gets underway at 4:30p on Thursday. Expect traffic and police presence in the area of Boca Grove which has entrances on Glades and Powerline.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her