BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Darius Tyrell Wilkins of NW 57th Terrace in Coral Springs is off the streets — for now. The 23 year old is listed in court records as having the “habitual offender” designation. He was arrested by Boca Raton Police late last night, charged with “driving while license suspended while being a habitual offender” and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight. He’s being held on $4500 bond.
Wilkins is also being held on a probation violation.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified