PALM SPRINGS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Springs Police Department says Boca Raton resident Doreen DiBona was driving under the influence of something when she was arrested late Wednesday night.
The 58-year-old DiBona, of Marina Circle, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on her own recognizance several hours later.
It was a homecoming for DiBona who spent a few days in the jail back in 2008 when she was charged with — and later convicted of — cocaine possession.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge