PALM SPRINGS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Springs Police Department says Boca Raton resident Doreen DiBona was driving under the influence of something when she was arrested late Wednesday night.
The 58-year-old DiBona, of Marina Circle, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on her own recognizance several hours later.
It was a homecoming for DiBona who spent a few days in the jail back in 2008 when she was charged with — and later convicted of — cocaine possession.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested