UPDATE: July 30, 2015: We are unsure why more than 2000 people on this date have read or linked to this story on Dana Lipsic, but here’s an update: the charges mentioned below were “not prosecuted” by the Palm Beach County State’s Attorney, and Dana Lipsic currently has no outstanding charges against her.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dana Lipsic, 37, is no stranger to the Palm Beach County court system. With nearly 20 records attached to her name in the criminal system, the resident of Old Bridge Port Lane is again a temporary resident of the Palm Beach County Jail.
Lipsic, according to Delray Beach Police, provided fake ID to a police officer who stopped her for a moving violation. When police realized that Dana Lipsic was, in fact, Dana Lipsic, they learned her license was suspended. This is apparently her second moving violation while having a suspended license.
Dana Lipsic was taken into custody mid-day Wednesday. No bond has been set for her case.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High