UPDATE: July 30, 2015: We are unsure why more than 2000 people on this date have read or linked to this story on Dana Lipsic, but here’s an update: the charges mentioned below were “not prosecuted” by the Palm Beach County State’s Attorney, and Dana Lipsic currently has no outstanding charges against her.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dana Lipsic, 37, is no stranger to the Palm Beach County court system. With nearly 20 records attached to her name in the criminal system, the resident of Old Bridge Port Lane is again a temporary resident of the Palm Beach County Jail.
Lipsic, according to Delray Beach Police, provided fake ID to a police officer who stopped her for a moving violation. When police realized that Dana Lipsic was, in fact, Dana Lipsic, they learned her license was suspended. This is apparently her second moving violation while having a suspended license.
Dana Lipsic was taken into custody mid-day Wednesday. No bond has been set for her case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud