UPDATE: July 30, 2015: We are unsure why more than 2000 people on this date have read or linked to this story on Dana Lipsic, but here’s an update: the charges mentioned below were “not prosecuted” by the Palm Beach County State’s Attorney, and Dana Lipsic currently has no outstanding charges against her.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dana Lipsic, 37, is no stranger to the Palm Beach County court system. With nearly 20 records attached to her name in the criminal system, the resident of Old Bridge Port Lane is again a temporary resident of the Palm Beach County Jail.
Lipsic, according to Delray Beach Police, provided fake ID to a police officer who stopped her for a moving violation. When police realized that Dana Lipsic was, in fact, Dana Lipsic, they learned her license was suspended. This is apparently her second moving violation while having a suspended license.
Dana Lipsic was taken into custody mid-day Wednesday. No bond has been set for her case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog