BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if he’s kidding or not, but Boca Raton resident Grant Fuller says he’s a conductor for B&O railroad on his LinkedIn page. It’s of note because the Feds tend to have rather strict policies about transportation workers when it comes to alcohol and drugs.
Boca Raton PD says that Fuller, of Paddington Way in Boca, was in possession of cocaine and also driving under the influence early this morning.
He’s now in the Palm Beach County Jail on $3,000 bond.
Fuller’s recent court history includes a license suspension.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive