BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if he’s kidding or not, but Boca Raton resident Grant Fuller says he’s a conductor for B&O railroad on his LinkedIn page. It’s of note because the Feds tend to have rather strict policies about transportation workers when it comes to alcohol and drugs.
Boca Raton PD says that Fuller, of Paddington Way in Boca, was in possession of cocaine and also driving under the influence early this morning.
He’s now in the Palm Beach County Jail on $3,000 bond.
Fuller’s recent court history includes a license suspension.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month