BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know if he’s kidding or not, but Boca Raton resident Grant Fuller says he’s a conductor for B&O railroad on his LinkedIn page. It’s of note because the Feds tend to have rather strict policies about transportation workers when it comes to alcohol and drugs.
Boca Raton PD says that Fuller, of Paddington Way in Boca, was in possession of cocaine and also driving under the influence early this morning.
He’s now in the Palm Beach County Jail on $3,000 bond.
Fuller’s recent court history includes a license suspension.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested