BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sightings are already coming in to BocaNewsNow.com this early morning of Boca residents decked out in Burberry scarves, turtlenecks and Ugg boots. The frigid, 54 degree temperatures are welcomed by some but shunned by others, saying “we left ‘the Island’ because of this sort of weather.” (BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that ‘the Island’ refers to “Long”, not an island somewhere in the Caribbean).
A reader emailed us this morning:
“I can’t believe my LuluLemon tights aren’t keeping my legs warm. It’s too late for a refund. I’ll have to stand inside this morning when I tell my Nanny it’s time to take the kids to school.”
The BocaNewsNow.com traffic center is expecting heavy traffic conditions near area malls and stores that sell winter wear — a phenomenon recorded several times a year once the mercury plunges past 66 degrees.
The National Weather Service is predicting a high today of 76 with a low tonight 68. Boca will back back in the high 70s/low 80s on Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI