UPDATE: We have reviewed the arrest report filed by Boca Raton Police which reveals that Douglas Ferrell briefly dated his victim. He allegedly offered to care for the victim’s dog while she was away, lost the dog, and stated “you’ll never know what happened (to the dog).”
When the victim ended the brief relationship, Ferrell sent text messages — reviewed by the police — threatening the victim, threatening to write about the victim’s sex life on Facebook, and telling the victim to get “checked out” because he had unprotected sex with several women while the victim was out of town.
The victim, Who
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Douglas Ferrell, a 23 year old resident of Delray Beach, is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Tuesday morning charged with Stalking.
While we expect full details later today, we have learned that Boca Raton Police took Ferrell into custody Monday afternoon and he remains held without bond.
The official charge: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk, Credible Threat To Person.”
Ferrell was sentenced to anger management classes and community service in 2012 following his conviction on domestic battery and drug charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation